Lang C. Tarrant
Lang started Tarrant Commercial in 2009 and is responsible for the development, management and operations of the company and its affiliated partnerships.
Lang began his career with CB Richard Ellis in 1998. He was selected from a top tier group to join a CBRE sponsored national training program entitled The Wheel Program. He worked with some of the top brokerage teams in the country developing a strong foundation covering a diverse product type including office, industrial, retail, multi-family and investment properties. Throughout Lang's tenure with CBRE, he specialized in office properties and was an investment team member.
After leaving CB Richard Ellis in 2002, Lang joined Steinmann & Company as Vice President, responsible for the sales, leasing, and assisting in the development for all new projects. After leaving Steinmann in 2007, Lang joined The Daniel Corporation (Florida Division), as Vice President and Market Officer responsible for sourcing, underwriting and executing new development opportunities throughout Northeast Florida. He also assisted in the management of existing commercial, residential and multi-family developments.
Education, Professional and Civic Associations
• B.S. - College of Charleston
• MBA - Jacksonville University
• Former Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM
• Society of Industrial & Office Realtors, SIOR
• Urbanland Institute, Small Scale Development National Council Member
• Urbanland Institute - Program and Urban Plan Committee Member
• World Commerce Center, Community Development District - Past Chairman
• Dreams Come True - Ambassador
• Hibernian Society - Member
• Canterbury House Board of Directors